Sunday, March 15, 2009

Motocross







I have recently gone to a Freestyle Motocross event at the Recsh Center in Green Bay. Freestyle is where there are ramps and the contestents have a minute to show off to the jucges with their cool tricks, flying 40 feet in the air. .We got free tickets from our neighbors. My mom and Chloe passed, so it was a boys night out. We had fun. We saw lots of tricks like back flips and a ton of other tricks I don't know the names of. There was a half time show too where a lady shot herself out of a cannon 125 feet into a net. Her husband put himself in a box with 8 sticks of dynamite and blew himself up. I had fun at it even though I thought I wasn't going to have that much fun.

1 comment:

  1. HEY stu how are you umm oh this is john by the way see you soon by!

    ReplyDelete