Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Brothers and Sister




As most of you know who will read this blog, I have three wonderful siblings. Two brothers and a sister. Here are some interesting facts about them.



Connor turned 10 years old on Valentines Day. The doctors at the hospital when Connor was born said that my mom should name Connor Valentino, so now on the week of Valentines Day I call him Valentino. Connor can be very funny when he is in a good mood.



Oliver is 7 years old and is anxious to be baptised in November. He likes to spend time with his family. Oliver was in D.I. this year and last year and did a very good job.



Chloe is an active 3 year old who often fantisizes she is a fairy princess. She has well over 30 dolls and babies and has a name for every one. She was in a play this year as a munchkin in The Wizard of Oz. So now she likes to pretend she is Dorothy. If you look at my mom's blog, you can see her in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment